By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Gballzack said:
j91137125, obviously another user who created a new name to debate against gays because he didn't have the balls to argue with his normal name.

um, what are you talking about? why? what?? This my first and ONLY account.... o...k..

wait, why the fuck would i need to create another name for certain topics?? I'm not a fucking pussy ass shitbag that I need to create a new username to just talk about a certain topic. wtf?? I'm 100% open with everything in real life, why would I need to create an anonymous account to hide another one?? ok, right

EDIT: OHHHH.. I THINK I MAY HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD... I TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD (I THINK).. I thought you were saying that I didn't have enough balls to use my normal name.. or.. maybe i mis-misunderstanding.. hah, or whatever, fuck it, hi

Around the Network
j91137125 said:
Gballzack said:
j91137125, obviously another user who created a new name to debate against gays because he didn't have the balls to argue with his normal name.

um, what are you talking about? why? what?? This my first and ONLY account.... o...k..

wait, why the fuck would i need to create another name for certain topics?? I'm not a fucking pussy ass shitbag that I need to create a new username to just talk about a certain topic. wtf?? I'm 100% open with everything in real life, why would I need to create an anonymous account to hide another one?? ok, right

EDIT: OHHHH.. I THINK I MAY HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD... I TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD (I THINK).. I thought you were saying that I didn't have enough balls to use my normal name.. or.. maybe i mis-misunderstanding.. hah, or whatever, fuck it, hi

Language!

Shambolic said:
More on topic, you girls might be able to answer this, then again you might well not.

As a guy I know, obviously, what I find attractive in a woman. And although everyone has different tastes pretty much every guy has a similar idea of what is attractive and beautiful in a woman. Even straight women acknowledge them as being beautiful.

So it would make sense to me that a lesbian would be attracted to these traits in women as well. But so many lesbians I have seen and met go for, and have the butch, manly look. I don't really get why they are attracted to women who don't have the more conventional look of a beautiful woman, in fact they often look more similar to men than women.

I know you're both bi rather than lesbians, and I have no idea what you find attractive in a partner, I just thought you might have a better idea of this than me.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" All men have different tastes, same goes as women.  Now for the "butch" part..it's no coincidence  that those women are the aggressor in their relationships, taking over aspects that a "man" would use. They are the dominant part of the relationship, mainly because beauty is used as a weapon, so these women are forced to act with a ruff charm which empowers them. So a strong personality and need to protect the "beautiful" mate, dazzles their partner. Or at least, that's what i'm thinking.   

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

She was talking about rick

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

VonShigsy said:
Shambolic said:
More on topic, you girls might be able to answer this, then again you might well not.

As a guy I know, obviously, what I find attractive in a woman. And although everyone has different tastes pretty much every guy has a similar idea of what is attractive and beautiful in a woman. Even straight women acknowledge them as being beautiful.

So it would make sense to me that a lesbian would be attracted to these traits in women as well. But so many lesbians I have seen and met go for, and have the butch, manly look. I don't really get why they are attracted to women who don't have the more conventional look of a beautiful woman, in fact they often look more similar to men than women.

I know you're both bi rather than lesbians, and I have no idea what you find attractive in a partner, I just thought you might have a better idea of this than me.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" All men have different tastes, same goes as women.  Now for the "butch" part..it's no coincidence  that those women are the aggressor in their relationships, taking over aspects that a "man" would use. They are the dominant part of the relationship, mainly because beauty is used as a weapon, so these women are forced to act with a ruff charm which empowers them. So a strong personality and need to protect the "beautiful" mate, dazzles their partner. Or at least, that's what i'm thinking.   

Exactly

For example, I dont find Jessica Simpson the least bit attractive 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network
sieanr said:
She was talking about rick

haha, thanks sieanr.. MY bad.. ha, I was just a little surprised by apparent false allegations that weren't at all directed towards me, ha.. sorry

sieanr said:
VonShigsy said:
Shambolic said:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" All men have different tastes, same goes as women. Now for the "butch" part..it's no coincidence that those women are the aggressor in their relationships, taking over aspects that a "man" would use. They are the dominant part of the relationship, mainly because beauty is used as a weapon, so these women are forced to act with a ruff charm which empowers them. So a strong personality and need to protect the "beautiful" mate, dazzles their partner. Or at least, that's what i'm thinking.

Exactly

For example, I dont find Jessica Simpson the least bit attractive

Trucker girl bimbo..i guess you're right.

VonShigsy said:
Shambolic said:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" All men have different tastes, same goes as women. Now for the "butch" part..it's no coincidence that those women are the aggressor in their relationships, taking over aspects that a "man" would use. They are the dominant part of the relationship, mainly because beauty is used as a weapon, so these women are forced to act with a ruff charm which empowers them. So a strong personality and need to protect the "beautiful" mate, dazzles their partner. Or at least, that's what i'm thinking.

Fulfilling the usual roles in a relationship and society. That sounds right, even in a more unconventional relationship there are still traditional conventions.

And I agree about Jessica Simpson. Jessica Alba on the other hand...

I don't like either Jessica Simpson or Jessica Alba, iono why but it's like that...

I have a thing for Asian girls. They look so cute! Never dated one though, not yet.

Either male or female, I'm also attracted to people with blue eyes and black hair... Iono I think it looks so great together!

lolita said:
I have a thing for Asian girls. They look so cute! Never dated one though, not yet.
Haven't we all?LoL. Being the cutest in young age, i noticed that they age rather badly though. Or perhaps our expectations are to high due to loss of innocence.