By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sieanr said:
Random fact; Hermaphodites are about as common as red heads

Another random fact; many female supermodels are born with both genettallia, but have the penis removed immedietly after birth
The only penis supermodels have is on their minds. Hermafrodites as one can imagine them (prefferably not) are not-existant. In no case was ever a person documented with both male and female working parts. For the best too, because he would be at risk impregnating him/herself.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

Shigsy is right, the only thing we have is intersexed individuals, which is a cross between the two.

Here's a question, if you had the ability to change your sex at will would you use this ability to experiment with sex as the opposite sex? Or what if you were born with both sets of genitals, would you be tempted to try them both out? I know several girls who think the concept would be awesome (best of both worlds), lol, but somehow I don't think guys would be too thrilled with that prospect?

Gballzack said:
Here's a question, if you had the ability to change your sex at will would you use this ability to experiment with sex as the opposite sex? Or what if you were born with both sets of genitals, would you be tempted to try them both out? I know several girls who think the concept would be awesome (best of both worlds), lol, but somehow I don't think guys would be too thrilled with that prospect?

You are...correct. I've heard of penis envy but not this far for women. As for the males..stop weirding us out. (LoL)If i was a girl i would like my sets of boobs though. See Super Macho Man from punch-out, man-boobs are hypnotic. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

perhaps its girls' ability to distance their "ego" from the act of sex that makes bisexuality an easier transition for the female sex. Or perhaps its social gender double standards? Or maybe its because women are valued as the standard of sexual desire? Maybe it's all of these combined?

Around the Network

Yes, yes I am.

Hmm, never seen this thread . Anyway, yes

Nice bump. And no

2 year + necro bump, what's the penalty on that? !

What does necro bump mean?