By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit + VGChartz = Famous!!!

I think people forget that Wii Fit is also the Wii Board. It can both be a fitness device and a game, depending on the software that you play. Though I also think that something that may seem like a workout to you may feel like a game to someone else. Like ski jumping. And this thread started out with the good feeling that Wii Fit and VGChartz is now famous but ssj12 has polluted it. If only Wii Fit came out for the PS3.

Around the Network
Paul said:
Wii fit will outsell the PS3 over it's lifetime.

A definate possibility.

The backlash begins: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297227

Very good for Vgchartz,thank's for the link ps4.

PS4 said:
The backlash begins: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297227

the whining begins. When will they realize that hard work pays off.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Everyone, come on now we all need to use our best grammar. This site is about to become very famous lol

lol

Great for VGC and Wii Fit may very well outsell the PS3.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

ssj12 said:
bdbdbd said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Luthor said:

Finally an objective opinion in this thread...

About what? This thread is about VGChartz getting a mention, not SSJ12 and dtewi's insulting flame wars.

Objective opinion? Well, Pachter says Wii Fit could sell 50 million units if it ends up on Oprah. We all know how much of a Nintendo fanboy he is.

In the end, this is a sales site, and sales determine the console war. Everything else is unquantifiable opinion, and in the history books, on Wikipedia, in 50 years, which consoles are gonna be the footnotes? 

Making an outlandish "expectation", which the game doesn't qualify, you can always say, that it failed to live up to its potential. Well, at least Pachter expects more than 50M sales for Wii. If we don't take "Oprah" and "50 million" literally, but see them as "popular lifestyle shows" and "a shitload of copies" i think Pachter is on the right track.

No, Pachter is right for once. Not the the prediction but the fact millions of people will jump onto the Wii for WiiFit if Oprah says something about losing weight whiler using it.

That's the exact thing i said. The problem with Oprah is, that it effects only USA. In Europe, showing Wii Fit in Conan O'Brien or Dr Phil ( Your life is a mess right now, but what you need to do, is get a hold of a copy of Wii Fit) would have bigger effect. Not to speak about the locas shows. Unless Patchter literally meaned 50 million in USA.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.