By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EGM -- Bioshock on PS3 -- THIS Sept -- But does anyone care??

Well lots of people out there saying they have no reason now to get a 360 which is fair enough, i would disagree.

I think people do care about this, ps3 owners will love to play this game if they havn't already. It's good that it's gettng improved visuals too.

Around the Network

This game is a masterpiece on 360. The final hour and the ending were not so great, but the 20-30 hours before them are like nothing you've ever played before!

IF it turns out that this is true, and there's also some extra stuff tossed in besides the already-out DLC, I may just purchase it again.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Ail said:
Well I was about to buy it on steam to play it on PC in a few weeks.
I guess this means I will wait...

You would wait to buy Bioshock for $60 instead of buying it now for $30?  Ok then...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Ail said:
Well I was about to buy it on steam to play it on PC in a few weeks.
I guess this means I will wait...

You would wait to buy Bioshock for $60 instead of buying it now for $30? Ok then...

I don't think Bioshock for the PS3 (IF it's even coming) would cost full price, I'm thinking about like $40-$50. But if you have a PC capable of running Bioshock well enough with some bells and whistles, then go for the $30 price. Bioshock is not a game you'll want to play more than twice (once was enough for me) anyways.

yeah I downloaded the demo on live and it did nothing for me just wondering is it worth getting as it got great reviews. please bear in mind my type of game is cod moh gow black 007 that type any advice would be appreciated. sorry also halo 3 thanks in advance.

Around the Network
reask said:
yeah I downloaded the demo on live and it did nothing for me just wondering is it worth getting as it got great reviews. please bear in mind my type of game is cod moh gow black 007 that type any advice would be appreciated. sorry also halo 3 thanks in advance.

Yes

-edit-

No idea what happened to the formatting on my review >_>

reask said:

Double yes.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I don't care. I'll play this on PC.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Not interested a bit. The PC demo was very disappointing although I didn't expect much from this game anyway. Well, some reviews were probably out already when I played the demo. Also the copy protection hassle on the PC disgusts me; I hate that kind of stuff.

No, I'm not getting this. Well, €10-15 might be a good price; then I might get this if there's nothing else to get.

oh thats good thanks guys might go pick it up tomorrow am playing a game at the minute it is quite new wont mention it in case i get libeled. to be honest it is not great has promise but thats about it.