By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - EGM -- Bioshock on PS3 -- THIS Sept -- But does anyone care??

I have so far played about 6-8 hours of the game on easy because i just like to run around the first time i play a game. I'm at the part where you need to take 5pictures or whatever for the guy in the theater. I've already seen the good ending and know most of the story, from the person that owns the game.

The game is great, i put off playing the game for so long because i saw him play it and it was just not my type of game, but i was so wrong. you can pretty much play the game anyway you want. I put the things on for speed and just run around the levels. All the different types of plasmids add lots of fun to the game.

This is a must buy for any PS3 owner if it comes out for the system. This is in my top 3 for games so far the generation.

Around the Network

I would welcome it with open arms. Bioshock is one of the few games I'm interested on the 360. Hopefully it's true.

i definetly care aweosme!! real excited about this game

Unfortunately I already bought and played it on the PC. Given how shitty my computer is I'm sad I didn't wait for the PS3 release since it will probably look alot better, but c'est la vie.

Well, if this is true, then I might consider getting it, but I have other games higher up on my "must buy" list.

Around the Network

I've been thinking of getting this for PC for a while now. Still haven't decided if I should.

makingmusic476 said:
I've been thinking of getting this for PC for a while now. Still haven't decided if I should.

Do it.

I heard Bioshock on PS3 will have extra levels and will even have online death matches. Now that would be cool.

Rock_on_2008 said:
I heard Bioshock on PS3 will have extra levels and will even have online death matches. Now that would be cool.

You hullicinating now?

How cool would it be if you could have Plasmid death matches. Use the various splicers in a death match. It would be so much fun. BioShock Online with death match maps. Now that would be cool.