By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Announces Late 2008 / Early 2009 Lineup

Imperial said:
Not the most impressive list but then taking into consideration that it's from Sony alone and it beats what the other HD console has to offer then I think the PS3 is the HD console of choice this year.

Nice narrowing of only HD consoles, but what exactly has Nintendo announced?

Around the Network
windbane said:
Imperial said:
Not the most impressive list but then taking into consideration that it's from Sony alone and it beats what the other HD console has to offer then I think the PS3 is the HD console of choice this year.

Absolutely nothing. That why I'm waiting a while longer before making a comparison. =P

Parokki said:
windbane said:
Imperial said:

Absolutely nothing. That why I'm waiting a while longer before making a comparison. =P

Indeed, fair enough. I'm sure E3 will be a big time for Nintendo announcements.

And this list is "PS3 games domination in 2008". Lol!

BrayanA said:
PS3 dominationzzz beginzzz in 2008. Great list by the way. LBP, Resistance 2, Motor Storm Pacific Rift and Socom: confrontation will sell well and boost PS3 hardware figures.

Around the Network

Yeah, jokes about Sony domination are kinda 2007, guys. oh well, who I am to stop people from not being funny?

BrayanA said:

great thing this post history, dont u think?

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

In my opinion the line-up looks fairly weak, I wonder whether there will be any surprise games at E3 or TGS that give the PS3 a boost.

4 PSP games ... I want only 3 of them . NBA is not my cup of tea :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Looks good to me anyway, my PS3 will be getting a lot of loving this holiday season :D