By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

It came out before I was born too. I have never played a Metal Gear game before.

Around the Network

I was two years old at the time, and remember it very well. However, I'm busy and think I'll let Wikipedia do the talking. =P

nice update i havent played the originals.

Will these be playable with the wiimote then??? or classic c???

If the wiimote why not make the full games playable with the wiimote.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

shrimpy_boy11 said:
nice update i havent played the originals.

Will these be playable with the wiimote then??? or classic c???

If the wiimote why not make the full games playable with the wiimote.

Well all NES games can already be played with the WiiMote.

Fantastic feature! Since the game is released today I think this was the last update.

Oh thanks Benga for clearing that up for me.

Looks like ill be downloading the full versions now, since i thought you could only use the Classic C.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

Cool stuff

for pokemon what about stadium on N64?

oh @shrimpy. All NES games can use either Wiimote, classic or GC conntrollers, for SNES/N64 just classic and GC, and for Megadrive and turbografx some can use the wiimote alone, but some can't I think.

I've got Bomberman 93 for TurboGrafx' (VC) and Comix Zone, and they both work with just a Wii-mote (although I would HIGHLY recommend against playing Comix Zone with it. Awesome game, not no much when you have to reach over with your right thumb and press A to attack)

I don't think this is the last update--They would have said something.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
naznatips said:
naznatips said:

This may be the first real leak ever. Supposedly this was posted back on Dec 31st, and is dead now due to boards being whiped. The guy therefor couldn't provide a link or screenshot, but about 15 people who replied confirmed they remembered it, or something very close to it.

Can't/won't/don't ask about how I have this info. We all know that game by now right? Here are some things about Brawl:

- Olimar: PLAYABLE
- Ness: PLAYABLE
- Lucario: PLAYABLE
- Wolf: PLAYABLE
- Dark Samus: PLAYABLE
- Micaiah: PLAYABLE
- Geno: NOT PLAYABLE
- Isaac: NOT PLAYABLE
- Mewtwo: NOT PLAYABLE
- Roy: NOT PLAYABLE

- No more third party characters.

- Ganon's Castle will be a playable stage. It's actually very scary. Has that creepy Ganon music from Ocarina of Time in it. Do I smell Rated T for Teen???

- Mushroomy Kingdom will be a playable stage. Sidescrolling version of World 1-1 from the original Super Mario Bros.

- Cool boss battle with Eggman in SSE.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40971012

I'm about 50/50 on it right now... nothing that couldn't be true in it, and I'm impressed that so many admitted to remembering it.

Bump... over 20 people now in the topic have said they remember the original topic now... I'm going to say odds of this being true are up to 75%...

I'm actually starting to believe this is the real thing. At least I'm hoping it is anyways. It would totally debunk the 35 character roster that had ROB as a playable character.

"- Micaiah: PLAYABLE"

Who?

Anyway, I just can't see how this is any more than an educated guess with a bit of luck. If the real roster was to be leaked, I don't see why it would first appear on Gamefaqs of all places. There are many more sites that make much more sense. The only thing that separates Gamefaqs from the rest of the Smash community is that there's a higher percentage of gullible fools.

Currently playing: Civ 6

I want to see someone complete Super Mario Bros. under the time limit.