By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I like bacon, too

...it's crunchy

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Yeah, bacon is awesome! Except for the fatty white part and the grease. I always have to get rid of the fat and the grease because it's nasty!

If it's a How to Play update, I hope to heaven that it's a gameplay element that we do not know about... I'm sorry: the Footstool Jump was really cool; "You Must Recover!" was really not...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

LOL I always get it extra crispy so I don't need to worry about that stuff:-p

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@ thekitchensink: I'll never go to your place for breakfast: I prefer chewy bacon, myself...

Disclaimer: Aatg885 can definitely sympathize with I like Bacon. He (Aatg885, that is to say)  is, after all, supposed to be on a diet...

Around the Network

I can only think of 2 more how to plays:

Crouching and crawling, and then swimming. 

There's a lot of characters that have no way of benefiting from crawling: Bowser; Donkey Kong; Pikachu (he is essentially on all fours all the time, anyway); et cetera...
Mr. Sakurai would probably wish to tell us something more useful in combat... *checks time* Sorry, guys: I have to get to bed before sunrise... I burned the oil for way too long... G'night, everybody!

Well, not all characters can crawl, Fox, my main has been confirmed to not be able to crawl.

What's so awsome about the movie(s) (Look at the Japan movie too) is the stuff that's going on all the time.

KTurbo said:
What's so awsome about the movie(s) (Look at the Japan movie too) is the stuff that's going on all the time.

ummmmm..........ok?