By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I like Bacon said:
KTurbo said:
What's so awsome about the movie(s) (Look at the Japan movie too) is the stuff that's going on all the time.

ummmmm..........ok?

ummmmm..........yeah

Around the Network

saw a link to this a few pages back, but I figured I'd embed it for anyone who has yet to see this awesome video. 5 minutes of pure brawl action, deeeeelicious.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

KTurbo said:
I like Bacon said:
KTurbo said:
What's so awsome about the movie(s) (Look at the Japan movie too) is the stuff that's going on all the time.

ummmmm..........ok?

ummmmm..........yeah

I'm sorry, but your post is worded...weirdly. >_>

I like Bacon said:
Well, not all characters can crawl, Fox, my main has been confirmed to not be able to crawl.
 Fox was my main character in Melee too along with samus and link. Can't  wait to backflip kick ppl online with him and use his super smash attack.  

^Which are now called Final Smashes btw. Landmaster FTW!

Around the Network

Tomorrow's update - Game Mode
That, or a confirmation of the starting roster.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

www.brawlcentral.com

New Information From Famitsu?

These were some pieces of information we found on Japanese forums today. Because it mentions a quote from Sakurai, we believe it must be from a publication, perhaps the upcoming Famitsu Weekly, coming out in Japan today. Until we get actual magazine scans, we cannot prove this information is indeed from Famitsu.

# Starting Roster is 23. No new characters are mentioned, so this 23 is everyone on the Dojo, including Sheik and Zero Suit Samus.
# Sakurai: "Pikmin & Olimar are geared towards advanced players."
# You can break open Smash Balls with items, AT's and Pokemon.
# Ike and Dedede's forward smash attacks are insane.
# Zelda's heel (forward air) has been buffed.
# Pokemon get tired after 2 minutes, even if you use special moves. No wonder we never knew about the stamina, since PT was only played in 2 minute time matches, if this is true. It's unknown what they mean by "tired".

We'll keep you posted. Until then, feel free to discuss this and other breaking news in our forums.

adaijo called the roster prediction.

Also, seems like 2 minutes is a long time for the Pokemon to tire.  You don't see too many people lasting 2 minutes with one character, let alone one that relies on the combination of the others(one would assume) in order to succeed. 

2 minutes is a long time for them to get tired? O_o

http://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/ssbb/vol4_page1.jsp

Iwata 4 is up.