By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I like the Melee announcer more than this one...but it's not that bad.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Cool video, wish we would have gotten a real update though

I'm not sure what they meant to accomplish with this update...it only makes me wonder why they felt it necessary...Los Angelos to Las Vegas? What about Los Angelos to Chicago? This is what I care about!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I like this anouncer voice better IMO. Lylat Cruise FTW! It's my favorite stage so far! ^_^

cool video
I like it how the backround moves to these space things

Around the Network

yeah, Lylat Cruise looks so amazing.

Sandbag is an item too. 

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm not sure what they meant to accomplish with this update...it only makes me wonder why they felt it necessary...Los Angelos to Las Vegas? What about Los Angelos to Chicago? This is what I care about!

That's exactly what I was thinking. On the plus side I couldn't catch any lag at all. Hopefully our extra month long delay will make it so we can have it play like this from coast to coast.

CIHYFS?

Wait who won Tokyo or Kyoto?

I hope there is little lag too. and Link does his awesome taunt when he defeats a boss in TP when Samus unleashes the Zero Lazer!

pichu_pichu said:
Wait who won Tokyo or Kyoto?

We don't know. They aren't even on teams. All we know is Mario won and Sonic got pwned.

edit: sorry for double posting.