By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

The_vagabond7 said:
so who thinks we only have about 7 more updates left? I doubt they will keep the dojo going after the Japanese release. At least not in the capacity it's going now.

I think it'll keep going, but it'll start to go into details about unlockable characters and stages, since we'll be finding out about them anyway.

Around the Network

^ i do
come japanese release and well know everything about the game

I want that graphics style for a SMB remake on WiiWare. I'd buy it for $20. Anyone else?

No, it'd be too boring for a regular Mario game.

It's better for Smash, cause there's SO much crap happening onscreen, it's better to have a dulled background so you can see everything that's going on.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Sweet stage so any predictions for tomorrow?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Around the Network

Not sure whether updates will continue or not, but we'll know everything before the Japanese release date anyway at this rate.

The updates will continue until the Dojo is complete. Do you REALLY think they will leave the official site incomplete? I dont think so.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Double post -_-

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Its the Guide for this game already in the stores in Japan... that will give us a lot of sp0ilers..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

elgefe02 said:
Its the Guide for this game already in the stores in Japan... that will give us a lot of sp0ilers..

Guide???  Does that even exsist in Japan?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.