By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I love the music so much and the stage is beautiful

Around the Network

Final Destination confirmed! Check out brawlcentral.com!

Edit your signature or you will be banned. Aww :(

Nothing earth shattering... Just filler.

Final Destination Confirmed!

If you look at the lower left corner of that image, Mario and Bowser are fighting on what appears to be Final Destination. The structure seems the same, as does the warping background.

Also, what's interesting is the list of characters. It seems to be telling how much damage is needed to KO each character under certain conditions. It gives the weight order for the entire starting roster!

I figured the new Stadium(SSE) would replace Final Destination, assuming it is a stage(Why wouldn't it be?)

Nothing wrong with having two of them.

Man...I've been saying forever that we need at least one more Mario stage confirmed, and it'd have to be a classic-themed stage.

THIS is as classic as it gets!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Here's the music:

Super Mario Bros.: Ground Theme

The Mushroomy Kingdom stage sports the most famous stage design in all of gaming.

And the world famous Mr. Koji Kondo, creator of the music for Super Mario Bros., has kindly done us the service of arranging this theme for the stage!

The original overworld theme in Super Mario Bros. had a certain, almost Latin flavor to it, but this time the theme features a piano arrangement that really goes along well with the atmosphere of Mushroomy Kingdom.

It’s just wonderful.

Mr. Kondo, thank you for your help!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

From the interview:
"Of course, I think there was a possibility of taking Smash Bros. in a more casual-gaming direction. For example, we could make the art style simpler or make it possible to use Miis. However, with the various titles that the Wii was to offer, I felt that people were looking for something different."

BUT I WANT MIIS!
...still a chance...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

The music is fantastic! Anyways here's the supposedly final character roster...

Looks fake but just wanted to share...

http://gameonnintendo.com/2008/01/22/final-roster-revealed-for-super-smash-bros-brawl/

Joemanji said:
The music is fantastic! Anyways here's the supposedly final character roster...

Looks fake but just wanted to share...

http://gameonnintendo.com/2008/01/22/final-roster-revealed-for-super-smash-bros-brawl/

That actually looks like quite a believable player list.

Looking closer...on the regular image at least, not the TV pic (what is the source of that unedited "perfect" pic though, that's what I want to know, it screams fake), but the added characters like Marth, Mewtwo, etc, are too low-res or pixelated, they don't match.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

@joemanji its fake. you can tell. midna for brawl. ^_^ if shes in she would be my second main cause shes cool!!