By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I like Bacon said:
For the next music update, I predict Mario music. There has yet to be a music update with his icon in it.

I'd love them to put that song that played in the video were Sonic was revealed. That or more Zelda music.

Around the Network

Psh, who cares about the Zelda FS update. We just got 3 character updates in one night thanks to someone screwing up editing their video.

allaboutthegames885 said:
@ Psy: Had trouble fitting "Applebee" into your screen name?

I'm not sure I follow. =P

EDIT:

O-D-C: the song is Live and Learn, from Sonic Adventure 2, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the game. I hope it is, at least. I'm not a huge fan of "modern" Sonic, but I love that song.

Wii code: 5949-0444-7705-4682

Brawl code: 3523-1703-2252

PSN ID: HylianPsy

me too ODC. But like I said, if you go to the Dojo and click on Music, there isn't one for Mario. So I think the next song will be for one of his stages.

naznatips said:
Psh, who cares about the Zelda FS update. We just got 3 character updates in one night thanks to someone screwing up editing their video.

lol! My sister got pwned! Today's update sucked compared to Ness, Jigglypuff and Lucario! edit: sorry for double posting.

Around the Network

@ Psy: Oops, I guess you aren't JBDCool from the now-defunct (nintendo.com) Nsider forums... Or do you simply not remember "Mewtation"?

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

naznatips said:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i hate you now waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *cries harder and harder*

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
im happy be happy about the update.

i'm happy   

Quit being a baby, sister. "Be happy."

*trying hard not to be the enabler, fails miserably* I care about the Final Smash update...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!