By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

What a sad little troll you are. IP tracking please for such losers. I can't believe he managed to get 18 post as Blue 5. At least with Blue 6 the Mods banned his ass at less. Now he's at 8..Stupid little troll.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

dum kidies defend ur mario all u want

noobas

you're the little kid. Go back to your momma's wrinkly crack infested teet.

superchunk said:

Dude not cool. Watch your mouth and don't feed the trolls.

Gballzack said:
superchunk said:

Dude not cool. Watch your mouth and don't feed the trolls.

You gotta be joking right? You of all people tell me not to feed the trolls. HA HA HA HA HA ha. hmm. That is priceless.

Around the Network

Whatever.

Just stop tainting the Smash Bros thread!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Damn, why do the trolls always attack when I´m at work, (meybe I´m trollretardant) I never get to see some good action, oh well todays trolling was a litttle to pathetic even for my taste, still I like the comic relief, maybe we should ceep blue just for fun, if nobody reacted to him and just laught he´d got crazy, like the Southpark episode where everyone ignores cartman and he thins he´s dead :)

anyway back to important things, we need to get one of us inside Nintendo to get more info (five updates a week just isn´t enough) also we need to convince Nintendo that Mii fights are important, perhaps they could add this after the game is out, and online would be a big plus, so does anybody here speak japanese and have secret agent skills, (looks at Ben......who could use his force powers on miyamoto....but his will must be to stong for these tricks). 

If SSBB gets Miis and online, would there be any way to make it more awesome ??? I propose there in none.

But I´m happy to be proven wrong. (ya smartass) 

BenKenobi88 said:
Whatever.

Just stop tainting the Smash Bros thread!
Perv got a point. (sorry, couldn't resist,plz dont ban me!) 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Oh god gballzack, that's Teen Titans isn't it. You sick, sick personXD. Oh and I can't wait to beat benkenobi at this game. This is why I really hope it has online, I live in Jersey he's in Chicago. The only way to beat down Samus and make Ben cry is if there is online;)

I say keep him in a cage. Give him his own private thread which would be the only thread he can do or say anything in. Then we can all point and giggle.