By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

wow. this game looks horrible.

i cant belive nobody wants stuff like killzone. nintendo kiddies hav to hug teir console and kiddy games.

Around the Network

The big red word Banned under your name but be attractive to you Blue3, as you seem to continually make accounts for the sole purpose of insulting people and getting banned repeatedly.

Blue5 said:
wow. this game looks horrible.

i cant belive nobody wants stuff like killzone. nintendo kiddies hav to hug teir console and kiddy games.

Ah Blue3 creating simultaneous alter ego from Twingo, obviously recognizable as his own and spamming the boards with it in hopes of getting as many people as possible to see it so they won't think he is Twingo anymore. Sigh... so sad. Listen Blue3, everyone still knows you're Twingo and its not hard to see through your diversion of creating an easily recognizeable username to try and draw attention away from your Twingo alter ego.

stfu

nintendo kiddy

naznatips said:
The big red word Banned under your name but be attractive to you Blue3, as you seem to continually make accounts for the sole purpose of insulting people and getting banned repeatedly.

Notice how Blue3 is being even more wreckless than usual and being even more careless in chosing this username? He's trying to take the attention away from "Twingo" Username which was debunked as being him earlier. He wants to get banned and get attention with the "Blue5" username so people will hopefully not associate Twingo with Blue3.

Around the Network
Blue5 said:
stfu

nintendo kiddy
 Lol, this guy is pethetic. 

wow this board is all nintendo now.

Are you suprised that the Nintendo Discussion Board is about Nintendo??

Blue6 said:
wow this board is all nintendo now.

What's the matter Blue3, still afraid too many people think you're Twingo? Lol.

This is really sad. I wish there was an IP ban system for the website. Oh well, simply ignore him Gballzack, he's not worth the time.