By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Don´t forget, even if, and I say IF you get past the Koopas and fireballs you still have to battle the hardest  three endbosses ever.

Around the Network

This night/day difference truly is amazing. We will be notising little things for months in this game. How can they squeeze so much attention and nerdyness is one game? It's a celebration for the Nintendo fan.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Have any of you every played Animal Crossing? I have and every single thing that stage does is from the game. Like if you internal clock is in Dec. it will be snow on the trees. (It's changes with the season) And if you play AC at 8pm a Saturday that guy K.K will be by the train station singing songs. It's really cool that added this into the game thought. And about online they mentioned alot of online games and said nothing about Smash Bros. but they might be saving it for a big surprise. BTW we have 100 more updates until the game is released. The 101 updated would be on Dec. 3rd.

looks like I will be playing arond with the internal clock alot when this comes out :)

I think Albionus is going to have a coronary when he sees this update. Maybe he already has? Post something to let us know you are okay man.

Around the Network

I wonder if they'll keep updating sometimes after the game is released? Probably not...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Alacrist said:
Have any of you every played Animal Crossing? I have and every single thing that stage does is from the game. Like if you internal clock is in Dec. it will be snow on the trees. (It's changes with the season) And if you play AC at 8pm a Saturday that guy K.K will be by the train station singing songs. It's really cool that added this into the game thought. And about online they mentioned alot of online games and said nothing about Smash Bros. but they might be saving it for a big surprise. BTW we have 100 more updates until the game is released. The 101 updated would be on Dec. 3rd.

online on the 100th and sonic on 101

Stage design is dull, but it's still pretty cool.

Stage Design Crusayer is a tribute to the AC series. This whole game is fanservice to people who have been playing Nintendo games for 20 years plus, and as one of those people, I find it's just completely mindblowingly amazing. With or without online play (though it's better with).

I wonder if they could achieve lag-free online play on SSBB without having to make it region-restricted...