By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I predict an update of some sort.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I predict... YOUR MOTHER!

BenKenobi88 said:
cringer8 said:
I like this update. I was actually thinking the other week, "How am I going to find enough time to play to find all of these damn secrets." Well, now it should be pretty easy to move from one challenge to the next.

The hammers are a nice touch, too. I'm sure there will be quite a few challenges I won't be able to complete.

Well I'm pretty sure you'll still have to complete the challenges...the hammer just breaks the window so you can see what challenge is underneath, if I read correctly.

No, it completes the challenge for you. Thats why Sakurai says "You’ll want to save them for challenges you just can’t seem to overcome."

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Nevermind.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

thekitchensink said:
I predict an update of some sort.

yeah like that would ever happen!!!!!!

Around the Network

kool update!!
like the idea that they release info. bit by bit until we have the whole puzzle!! figured out!!

One of my favorite features from Kirby Air Ride is in SSBB.

I just want this game to come out!!!!!!!