By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I like this update. I was actually thinking the other week, "How am I going to find enough time to play to find all of these damn secrets." Well, now it should be pretty easy to move from one challenge to the next.

The hammers are a nice touch, too. I'm sure there will be quite a few challenges I won't be able to complete.

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Good update IMO. Glad to know I won't need to check gamefaqs for anything.

Hmmmm. You bring up a very good point.

If no one knew, this was right out of Kirby's Air Ride. That game had 300 of these, but some did nothing. Here, it seems everyone of them does something. Man, I really need to get this game.

Also, Happy Birthday Ben! 

Well, some acheivements in Air Ride unlocked the "free achievement" item. Also, some where completely insane.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

cringer8 said:
I like this update. I was actually thinking the other week, "How am I going to find enough time to play to find all of these damn secrets." Well, now it should be pretty easy to move from one challenge to the next.

The hammers are a nice touch, too. I'm sure there will be quite a few challenges I won't be able to complete.

Well I'm pretty sure you'll still have to complete the challenges...the hammer just breaks the window so you can see what challenge is underneath, if I read correctly.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

27 days left! Right? :P

Around the Network
KTurbo said:
27 days left! Right? :P

hihi you used left and right after each other =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Gotta unlock'em all eh?

Great update. I'll look forward to beating every single challenge.

wow, this is a really good update. i love it when games add things like this.

Awesome update

I think tonight is going to be Captain Falcon