By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I think it's fine...better than Melee.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I liked melee's. :/

vs.

Sorry, but I think Melee's action scene isn't that great, and then there's just a bunch of squares with additional fighters in them.  Too boring.  The game's practically the best game ever, but not the cover.  At least Brawl's cover has some style.   

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I like it better than Melee's too.

It's a shame that NA's commercial for the game will suck very horribly. 70% of the commercial will be showing the people play. -_- 

The cover may be changed before launch. SMG was from Mario flipped over to him flying. I'd be surprised if the cover doesn't show Sonic at least, if not Snake.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
The cover may be changed before launch. SMG was from Mario flipped over to him flying. I'd be surprised if the cover doesn't show Sonic at least, if not Snake.

That was changed MONTHS before the game came out. This is 3 weeks before the Japanes release and it is on the commercial. It will not change.

Yeah, that's a shame the NA commercial will likely suck...but it ought to be enough to get its name out.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Those are TV commercials? Sorry, my bad. I assume they were from some convention or such. In that case, yeah, that's the boxart.

But maybe the NA cover will be different? *hopes beyond hope*

I only saw the Galaxy commercial once on TV. I hope Brawl will be advertised way better and way longer than Galaxy.

Gamerace said:
Those are TV commercials? Sorry, my bad. I assume they were from some convention or such. In that case, yeah, that's the boxart.

But maybe the NA cover will be different? *hopes beyond hope*

Yep. Japanese Nintendo commercials pretty much only use gameplay, which is why they are superior to NA Nintendo commercials.

NA boxart is slightly different.

Note: That is missing the WiFi logo and the T rating.

double post! :O