By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

The Junp Festa character roster was the same as the E4All roster, with Sonic and DK switched for Kirby and Wario.

Also, the Wario Stage, as well as The Temple, were available.

Not sure about the other info.

Around the Network
Gamerace said:
Nice find DonWii. I'd heard about Rosalina but I'm confused about the soccer ball too. What is that from?

Wii Fit?

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Gamerace said:
Nice find DonWii. I'd heard about Rosalina but I'm confused about the soccer ball too. What is that from?

We had seen the soccerball before.

Training Update 

I always though it was from Mega Man Soccer

OMG, Mega Man Confirmed

The fact that it catches on fire makes my theory 100% true.

More info:

We got more translations coming in with more Brawl info. WeeklyJumpman did a bunch of translating on some japanese forums and blogs and discovered more info. Here it is:

# It seems that if you "pass" a mini-game on the WarioWare stage, you heal slightly.

Snake's Down smash is a remote mine? How is it triggered?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Down Smash again?

Weird.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

wow that was great info donwii, thanks.

i know everyone keeps asking about them using Zelda and not finding out whether or not Sheik is in it, but what exactly did u mean when u talked about her Din's Fire gone nefred (?) or--something? i'm a big fan of Zelda so i MUST know!

And im also glad Kirby's (and to a lesser extent, Bowser) a REAL fighter now, he was near unusable in melee. I loved him on the 64.

thanks again. Gives us something to calm the hunger from this eternal break of no smash updates.....

And does anyone still think there might be a Square character, that might be revealed right before Brawl comes out? Or is everyone (to a certain degree) sticking to Mega-man??

God From the Machine

Yeah I thought Din's Fire was nerfed as it was...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Sothe is an AT?? Wooot!

Now, if they put Nephenee as a playable character, I would die in acstacy.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.