By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BenKenobi88 said:

I think the whiners should just get out of the thread.

This means that Wario at least 10 variations, probably more.

no. :-p

and it's 12 as both of Wario's costumes has 6 colors.

and I understand that it got delayed and they are stretching out the updates. I used to tell the people a long time ago on GameFAQs who complain about the updates that we are lucky to even get them. Now you're kinda telling that to me.

OMG! :O

Around the Network

Recently, I heard from smashboards about Brawl going gold. (In other words, the game is COMPLETE and copies are being produced as we speak)

Holy crap that's giving me excitement even if we have a month and a half left to go.

Roflinator said:
Recently, I heard from smashboards about Brawl going gold. (In other words, the game is COMPLETE and copies are being produced as we speak)

Holy crap that's giving me excitement even if we have a month and a half left to go.

Well, it is a month left for Japan, so this might be true.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

It's not whining. I'm just giving my opinion on this particular update. If only positive opinions matter, than this is a sorry excuse for a thread. @smashchu I'm just saying they could've throw in a 'how to' or an item with it atleast. We already know Wario isn't as slim as he used to be =p

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Go ahead, give your opinion...some just bash or whine though...when you could go like every other videogame out there and have no daily updates at all.

Some people don't realize that if Sakurai gave out every juicy detail of the game before its release, the game would lose some magic on its first day. If I play the Subspace Emissary and see something, and go, "Oh yeah, I know what happens next!" Well that would just suck for me, cause it wouldn't be as entertaining.

I want a bunch of characters to stay secret, so it'll be fun to find out who they are. And I and Nintendo surely are holding out on some good updates for late January, when hype needs to get built up again.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I predict another gameplay video or a character, or both.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Sonic Final Smash and music!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Sonic Final Smash and music!

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I was wrong :(