By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

We all see your avatar and you obviously like Wario....but I'm sorry his overalls aren't that exciting, or worth their own update IMO. Bad update.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Around the Network
Jammerkid said:
We all see your avatar and you obviously like Wario....but I'm sorry his overalls aren't that exciting, or worth their own update IMO. Bad update.

Well, it's not just that. I felt this update was awesome. Strange, butn something really cool that pleases fans.

classic wario ftw

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I think the whiners should just get out of the thread. The updates aren't as good because the game's release got stretched from 2 months of updates to 4 months. This lull is expected, get over it!

While an update about Wario's outfits is pretty bare, I do find it very, very cool that characters have color variations, and then separate outfit variations, with color variations for those outfits too!  This means that Wario at least 10 variations, probably more. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^^ well i can live on the kirby update untill brawl comes out

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Who else thought the update today was incredibly lame?

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

guys it was an good update :D this is the good old adventure wario

I thought the update was hilarious. The way he hypes it: Guess what guys! Wario can wear overalls!

It had me laughing at least. The problem is, you guys are looking at these updates as pure content information about the game. Why not just take them as fun little quips from the makers of smash bros?

i forgot to say "Merry Christmas"

"Everyone can change colors, of course. But Wario alone is special..."

Doesn't that kind of shoot all theories of multiple character costumes in the foot? He kind of just outright states that wario is the only one that has more than a pallet swap. I don't think we'll be seeing young link, or pichu variations.

As for the update, I love it. I like his oldschool look. Especially the details in it, such as the fat hanging out of his overalls. The characters are all overflowing with personality.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.