By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I thought they'd be in, so this update is bad IMO.

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
I thought they'd be in, so this update is bad IMO.

*facepalm.jpg*

what? I think it's a bad update.

there is lots of potential with this update. Does not add anything to game play, but does give a lot of new potential options for the physical appearance of characters.

snake as grey fox...
pikachu as pichu...
different pok-e-mon trainers...
link and young link...
mario, metal mario, shadow mario...
different racers from f-zero...
and so on.

Personally I would not mind it so long as they were choices to make your character look different as opposed to clones.

Bring on the variety Nintendo.

Am I crazy or did they make an update about Wario's overalls? I must be crazy. And who the hell wants to play with Pichu. Raichu would be better than Pichu.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Around the Network

Here we sit a month until the Japanese release, and we haven't even gone through half of the possible updates.

I think this is a testament to the fact that this could easily be the deepest game ever made. I know this is a bit of an extreme statement, but look at how long it took to unlock and try everything out in Melee.

After what, a couple hundred updates? They still have us all practically on our knees begging for more. This is an awesome thing. I can't wait.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Zelda = Best Trannie of all time

one of the gayest updates ever i just found out sakurai doesnt like me. *cries*. i predict tomorrows update will be something totally unrelated to the game it will be santa clause is not real or something like that or if you mix the letters around in Santa you get Satan. try it

I like Bacon said:
what? I think it's a bad update.

The reason you said it was bad is that you expected it to be in there. It doesn't nessiarily make it bad. I mean, isn't it nice to get something confirmed?

no.