By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

YES! I thought they cancelled this stage! :)

Around the Network

I thought this one was going to be hidden for sure.

This is very nice. I can't wait to see the secondary courses for the other franchises.

ha such nice stage

i like the brawl update but where is Zelda's fs.

RCTjunkie said:

The reason why this stage wasn't up on the site was because we already got another Mario stage, Delfino Plaza.

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
RCTjunkie said:

The reason why this stage wasn't up on the site was because we already got another Mario stage, Delfino Plaza.

Oh. Well, that makes sense.

The update was kinda nice. Better than the previous updates. That isn't a figure-8 at all! >.>

and that is cool how they included a map that shows where the karts are. I thought it would be hilarious if characters that aren't being played could be shrunken down into the karts. That would have been hilarious!

• Mario: 73
  • Link: 49
  • Kirby: 49
  • Wario: 46
  • Fox: 41
  • Yoshi: 36
  • Pit: 34
  • Pikachu: 32
  • DK: 25
  • Bowser: 25
  • Meta Knight: 24
  • Samus: 23
  • Ike: 22
  • ZSS: 21
  • Diddy Kong: 21
  • Zelda: 20
  • Peach: 19
  • Snake: 14
  • King Dedede: 14
  • Lucas: 13
  • Sonic: 10
  • PT: 9
  • IC: 8
  •  

Keep the list, Bacon! :) I wonder if someone was willing to do a stage count?

I'm glad to see this stage get an update, but I'm not that excited about it. It's a great addition, but I doubt my friends and I will play on it much...it doesn't even move like the Captain Falcon one did...it just has kart obstacles constantly, which generally isn't as fun as other stage traps in Smash, to me anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
    Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

^I wont play on it as much but i will try it.