By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Option update kinda sucked but it did confirm some music. and the music update was ok. but once again, I can't update my list. >_<

Around the Network

The IC music had my 4 favorite types of music: obnoxious, jazz, rock, & christmas.

We actually have 31-32 more updates before Japanese release.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

BenKenobi88 said:

This pic is from Basic Brawl online:

We know that you can pick items and the stage, but that your online opponents will likely pick different options. The options are chosen by a lottery of the player's choices. I'm guessing that the game mode will be the same as well...stock or time, depending on a lottery of the player's choices.

It would really suck if some picked only hammers or 99 life stock match...so now I'm wondering if perhaps I'm misintrepeting this "lottery" after all.

Either way...stock matches WILL work online...there's no way they couldn't.

I'm actually hoping to get some time matches. I like time more then stock. But, I also fear more people will chose stock and I'll never play my time. I hope some people online like it.

Update:  Mario Circuit!  Sweet.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Mario Circuit stage. I believe you knew about this already. Still cool to see the official announcement. We got a new stage!!! Woo!! You guys cant complain about bad updates today!! A stage is a big deal. xD

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Pretty good update. I've been looking forward to seeing this stage since the first video.

Seems like it will work ala Captain Falcon's stage on Melee. Nice.

Dec. 13 Thu. 2007

Mario Circuit

The Mario Circuit stage appears! Of course, we HAVE shown it briefly in past movies...

This popular series makes an impressive debut.

It’s a so-called figure-eight course, and you do battle at the crossing of the 8.

There are even grandstands in places you can’t see!

It hurts when the karts racing around the track hit you. They come in from the side and from the back of the screen, so be careful.

When they come from the front, look out below.

When they come from the side, look out above.

The karts are serious about their race. You can get a general idea of their location on the screen in the back, so pay attention to it.

You can actually make them wipe out, too.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

I can't wait to turn into Wario Man and play chicken with all those fucking Shy Guys! It's on!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.