By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

reckon there will be a halloween themed update tonight? any ideas???

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Have you guys tried the stage editor some random dude on the internets made? It's pretty awesome.

To give some idea of how it works, here's my favorite creation:

Not bad...sorta like Bridge of Eldin without the bridge hehe.  I think it would be even cooler if the gap was smaller and the walls had spikes facing inwards hehe.  That way, it'd be a challenge to knock someone down the hole...and once they're down there...they're screwed hehe.

I made that layout...but I can't figure out how to save an image of it.  I would "print screen" and make the image like that...but the button won't work on this keyboard here at work...gah!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

My creation 

Inevitably, tons of fan-made stages are going to have spikes on the bottom hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Bad scenario: "Oh crap, we can't tell that yet! Take it away for the time being, please.

Good scenario: "Lol, as if we'd include a character like Krystal in an awesome game like this."

Around the Network
Soriku said:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=28420#comments

Krystal info removed from voice actress’ page

Predictable.

Soriku said:
http://gonintendo.com/?p=28420#comments

Krystal info removed from voice actress’ page

Haha...they didn't even decide to just take the Krystal info out of her Brawl credits...they just took Brawl clear out. 

So yeah, definitely confirmed in some fashion.

Again, not that I really care.  I haven't played a Star Fox game since 64...I figured it went the way of Sonic by adding "love interests," unneccessary sidekicks and villians and such.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I'm betting playable.

XD at smashchu. Futurama FTW!

Hello Thatmax!

Maybe with coins you can also buy stages and some other things.

I'm betting playable as well.