By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

The_vagabond7 said:
Man, I seriously hope olimar makes the cut. He would rock out so hard.

I'd be surprise if he doesn't make it. He's pretty popular and that franchise has a lot of potential.

Around the Network

^ Yeah Captain Olimar would be awesome. Kind DeDeDe surprised the hell outta me so Captain Olimar is a definitely a possibility.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

BenKenobi88 said:
OMFG!

Wait til Bacon sees this...

I hope she is an AT at the most. I wanted Wolf to be playable!

I like Bacon said:
BenKenobi88 said:
OMFG!

I thought it was already mentioned that Wolf was one of Fox's alternate costumes.

Words Of Wisdom said:
I like Bacon said:
BenKenobi88 said:
OMFG!

I thought it was already mentioned that Wolf was one of Fox's alternate costumes.

Yeah, that's been confirmed.  Fox and Wolf were too much alike.  They would have had to be clones.  Krystal uses a staff though.  She makes a good unique character.  However, she could easily be an assist trophy or just an adventure mode character (like Palutena).  Still, we know for sure that she is in the game....

Around the Network

We don't know if Krystal's playable. We just know there's been some voicework done. That could mean an AT, or it could mean she's in Fox's missions in the Subspace Emissary. Who knows! All I know is she was the body of Chell, so I love her. mmmmmmPortal.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

The_vagabond7 said:
DeDeDe FTW!

The inhalation thing would be a cool move. Instead of the inhale, copy move, an inhale spit enemy out with great force move. You could turn characters into projectile weapons. How awesome would that be in a FFA? And even more significantly a new heavyweight, which the game needs for balance reasons I think. Now they need Ganon in all his monstrous glory for a fourth heavy weight...

I guarantee you that Ganondorf will be returning and that a Ganon transformation is his final smash. After all, since they're including more villains, they would have to be nuts not to bring back their best villain.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Nothing matters anymore, new updates can go over my head.

DeDeDe is on my mind, and forever he shall stay.

It truly is.... Hammertime.

Hmmm... I feel like playing some Melee. Need some practice :D

My guess for the characters is Ridley, Krystal and Olimar. But it makes me wonder, there doesn't seem to be many 100% candidates after that. Who will Sakurai chose?