By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

naznatips said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
I like Bacon said:
BenKenobi88 said:
OMFG!

Wait til Bacon sees this...

I hope she is an AT at the most. I wanted Wolf to be playable!

I thought it was already mentioned that Wolf was one of Fox's alternate costumes.

Yeah, that's been confirmed.  Fox and Wolf were too much alike.  They would have had to be clones.  Krystal uses a staff though.  She makes a good unique character.  However, she could easily be an assist trophy or just an adventure mode character (like Palutena).  Still, we know for sure that she is in the game....

@ Words of Wisdom - Yeah, that's why I said WantED.

@ naz - So your saying a you or bunch of people who are making the game could not think of an original moveset for Wolf (and Falco) in 2 years and 4 months time? I find that hard to believe.

Around the Network

Anyone else really like King DeDeDe's Down Special Move? Jet Hammer is awesome

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

What is with this site? It's messing up a lot.

King Dedede: Special Moves

<Up Special Move: Super Dedede Jump>

Look! That’s a serious jump!

And he lands HARD!

King Dedede’s great jump is his specialty! But he doesn’t have much freedom while jumping, and his vulnerability when he lands is pretty significant.

That said, if things look bad, just tap down on the Control Stick.

You can flip over and cancel it in midair.

However, if you try to cancel just before landing, you’ll make a fool of yourself, and you’ll be vulnerable for even longer, so watch out.

<Side Special Move: Waddle Dee Toss>

Just toss them out there.

He pulls out Waddle Dees from who knows where and throws them. The Waddle Dees then waddle around afterward.

Occasionally a Waddle Doo appears...

And Gordo, too.

<Down Special Move: Jet Hammer>

This time, King Dedede’s hammer is actually mechanized. The head’s rotation is powered by a motor.

And it can do this.

Whoa! What is this?!?

If you hold down the Control Stick and the special-move button simultaneously, you can charge up his hammer. And you can unleash it in one blow!

The power of the jet multiplies the destructive force!

You can even walk around with it charged up, but you can’t save the charge by pressing the shield button. Also, if you charge it up too much, it will increase your own damage, so be careful.

His moves look pretty cool. I can't wait to use him.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

i was able to get on

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
naznatips said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
I like Bacon said:
BenKenobi88 said:
OMFG!

Wait til Bacon sees this...

I hope she is an AT at the most. I wanted Wolf to be playable!

I thought it was already mentioned that Wolf was one of Fox's alternate costumes.

Yeah, that's been confirmed. Fox and Wolf were too much alike. They would have had to be clones. Krystal uses a staff though. She makes a good unique character. However, she could easily be an assist trophy or just an adventure mode character (like Palutena). Still, we know for sure that she is in the game....

@ Words of Wisdom - Yeah, that's why I said WantED.

@ naz - So your saying a you or bunch of people who are making the game could not think of an original moveset for Wolf (and Falco) in 2 years and 4 months time? I find that hard to believe.

I'm saying I think it's stupid for them to try when there is a character readily available who already has different moves.  If I was Sakurai, I could either A) Waste all my time inventing moves for a character who has no unique moves of his own, or B) Go with the character who already has a unique style and was more requested in polls.  What would you do in his position?

I agree with Naz.  Besides, SSB could use more female characters.

Don't worry, I agree with him too. I hate Falco. It should be Fox, Wolf (not a clone) and Krystal for more girls in the game.

Number of updates each character has been in:

• Mario: 56
  • Kirby: 39
  • Wario: 39
  • Link: 38
  • Fox: 31
  • Yoshi: 28
  • Pikachu: 27
  • Pit: 26
  • DK: 20   
  • ZSS: 19  
  • Metaknight: 19  
  • Bowser: 18
  • Samus: 17   
  • Zelda: 15  
  • Peach: 14  
  • Diddy Kong: 13 
  • Ike: 12
  • PT: 7
  • Snake: 7
  • Lucas: 7
  • Sonic: 4
  • IC: 3
  • King Dedede: 2
  • Bowser passes Samus, DK passes ZSS, Wario passes Link

"Users online: 0 (0 Members, 0 Guests)" <----- AHHHHHH!!!!! >_>;

bacon then how did you post that.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
    4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.