By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I wonder where the Pokemon Trainer will be hiding on this level. And I wonder who will be my pirate character to dominate that ship. Maybe I could use it as a mini-Halbert for MetaKnight.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

Ahh, at last a large stage with lots of platforms. I will have lots of fun evading the competition with peach!

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Nooo!! Peach is certainly the most annoying evader on Temple hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

This level is going to be Sonic pwntown. Considering his ability to evade, jump large distances, and get around at high speeds, this level will be fun for the Sonic players.

"I could eat a peach... all day." -- Nicolas Cage in Face-Off.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

I mean, it IS the Ultimate Chimera.

I can't stop laughing at this update every time i look heh

yeah, Sakurai quotes are funny.

I expect a veteran this week. We haven't gotten one in over a month. It'll probably be Captain Falcon. I also expect a normal item this week. I expect a newcomer on the 22nd.

>_> Captain Falcon's 3 taunts:

"Show me your moves" "I'll show you my moves" "Let's show each other our moves"

For those who don't believe me that Brawl is rated T and that the boxart I posted is the real one:

http://press.nintendo.com/loginSplash.jsp?id=9713

username: guest

password: nintendo

I like Bacon said:

yeah, Sakurai quotes are funny.

I expect a veteran this week. We haven't gotten one in over a month. It'll probably be Captain Falcon. I also expect a normal item this week. I expect a newcomer on the 22nd.

>_> Captain Falcon's 3 taunts:

"Show me your moves" "I'll show you my moves" "Let's show each other our moves"

I dunno about his taunt, but this needs to be his FS

I was kidding about the taunts. and that FS seems to be a tiny bit to powerful. but only by a little bit.