By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

What? There is nothing wrong with a Final Smash that destroys an entire planet, galaxy, and a significant chunk of the universe. >_>

Around the Network

I agree. All I'm saying is that it might be just a tiny little bit over powered.

There will just have to be a disclaimer on the box.

Warning: Captain Falcon's Final Smash will destroy your Wii, TV, the planet Earth, and most of the Milky Way Galaxy. Use with caution.

you really think its that bad? if they just scaled it down a TINY bit...

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

yeah, just a tiny little bit smaller.

Around the Network

video of Snake's FS:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QkkP-UXTN0k&mode=related&search=

>_>

cool.. nice stage, i loved the big hyrule stage in melee so im sure i will be playing this one a lot aswell

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

@naznatips

/nerd on

The destruction in that video is actually just a small portion of the galaxy not the Universe =P

The way you can tell is that there are still stars in the background. And the fact that the white/blue swirling mass is the typical portrayal of a galaxy =P

Example: http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2006/w3/milkyway_ill.jpg

/nerd off

=P

Edit: On the plus side since before destroying an entire Galaxy was just slightly too powerful, now this should be considered way underpowered. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Jeeze Sqrl you have to ruin the fun of the Ultimate Falcon Punch >_>.

It should still be his Final Smash if it's possible to execute that amount of awesome without overloading the Wii.

Fact: Falcon Punch created the big bang.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"