By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

There is a small platform on the bottom for you Rubang.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

Repost for the heck of it.

Update:  New Pork City

The scale of this stage is one of the grandest in the Smash Bros series. The scale is, say, about as same as that Temple stage—you know the one I’m talking about?

It’s New Pork City.

It is a city of chaos.

It’s too detailed to fully understand...

The buildings are like...billboards?

At any rate, it’s big, so if all someone does is run away, there will be no end to it. But with so much freedom, it becomes a giant playground.

There’s quite a lot of freedom.

Also, a monster known as the "Ultimate Chimera" appears on this stage.

The-there it is!

If this guy sinks his teeth into you, it will launch you off in one blow. It’s pretty much certain that if you get hit, you’ll lose a life. But there’s nothing you can do. I mean, it IS the Ultimate Chimera.

I’m no maaaaaaaatch...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Awesome update. By far my favorite level yet. I love these huge levels with lots of platforms (exactly what I asked for). I can't wait to play on it. It is a MOTHER 3 location though.... still no Earthbound level.

So yeah, I said I didn't like Temple. Still true...and even though this looks amazing, and I'll love it at first...I'm sure I'll get sick of it once my friends try to run away all the time.

If played right, it could be wonderful though. Definitely looks great.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

That ship looks fun to battle on! ^_^

• Mario: 53
  • Kirby: 37
  • Wario: 36
  • Link: 36
  • Fox: 30
  • Pit: 26
  • Yoshi: 25
  • Pikachu: 24
  • ZSS: 19
  • Metaknight: 17
  • Samus: 16
  • DK: 16 
  • Bowser: 15
  • Zelda: 14  
  • Peach: 11  
  • Ike: 10
  • Diddy Kong: 9
  • PT: 7
  • Snake: 7
  • Lucas: 4
  • IC: 3
  • Sonic: 3
  • Kirby has surpassed Wario and Link! :O

Around the Network

Damn Nintendo and their mind-reading powers...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
    Damn Nintendo and their mind-reading powers...

yeah, they knew I wanted Fox's FS, and they made me wait well over 100 days to get it.

Dammit I forgot about tonight's update.  I was in the other room finally going through Metroid Prime 3. 

babycakes33 said:
    There is a small platform on the bottom for you Rubang.

YES!  This level is the perfect level for me.  Huge as hell, but with a tiny UBZ to call my own.  When I mutilate you suckers online, I'll be daring you to steal that platform from me.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
    Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
    Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
    Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
    Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
    GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

^You can also battle for control of the ship! ^_^

I like large level as well, can't wait to try it.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA