By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Xeo_842 said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
notice or a stage. im not waiting 122 days intil brawl.

If it makes you feel better, we only have to wait 111 days.

As for tommorows update I predict either Character, Game mode, Stage, or Notice. We may get all or some of the above.

It's the 11th where I live. 20 days in October + 30 + 31 + 31 + 10 = 122 days

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

You know you want to. And for doing so I'll offer you a fiddle made of gold for the low low price of your soul.

that's twice you've futuramarised a post in front of me, you made me miss futurama.....wish i had the DVDs

Yay, TWRoO gets a web cookie.

tarheel91 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

You know you want to. And for doing so I'll offer you a fiddle made of gold for the low low price of your soul.

My name's Johnny and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been.

I couldn't resist :)

tarheel91 gets a web cookie too!

EXTREMELY off topic but did you know Futurama has been renewed? Comedy Central bought the rights and renewed it. New episodes coming in 08.

^Nice.

@Bacon,

Fox is being played in the Gamepro Impressions Video, but it is really hard to see him, since the screen is extremely bright.

Around the Network

Yes I knew that...kinda forgot about it for a while. Unfortunately I haven't really seen Comedy Central produce anything but shit save for The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. Here's hoping Futurama doesn't get f*cked up...I love the show and do get tired of seeing the same old episodes all the time.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

naznatips said:
EXTREMELY off topic but did you know Futurama has been renewed? Comedy Central bought the rights and renewed it. New episodes coming in 08.

I hear mutters along those lines every once in a while but until they air I won't be celebrating.  Heard it too many times to suddenly think it's absolutely going to happen this time.

I'm thinking we get a Mode Update tommorow.

Perhaps he will reveal the "Power Meter" for Story Mode, so that you can unleash your FS when the meter fills up.

I'm kinda disappointed with the Metroid level. The lava looks a bit weird...and there's not much new about it. It's great for the standard Metroid lava level...and apparently it changes too, didn't see that in the short video.

But I'd really like something different for a Metroid stage...both levels in Melee were acid/lava related, and there's definitely more to Metroid than that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Final Smashes have been confirmed to start when you press a certain button. I saw it in a video. also, Donwii, I think we will also get a notice saying the game has been delayed to Feb. 10th as well as a game mode.