By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

notice or a stage. im not waiting 122 days intil brawl.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah...Sunday release wtf? I may burn in Hell for choosing Brawl over church...hmm...

You know you want to.  And for doing so I'll offer you a fiddle made of gold for the low low price of your soul.

that's twice you've futuramarised a post in front of me, you made me miss futurama.....wish i had the DVDs

*goes and watches Family Guy DVDs*

just remembered, season 6 comes to DVD here on Monday...rock rock on!

@topic, damn you new videos of cool stuff, now i don't know whether to be more exceited about this or Mario Galaxy.

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
notice or a stage. im not waiting 122 days intil brawl.

If it makes you feel better, we only have to wait 111 days.

As for tommorows update I predict either Character, Game mode, Stage, or Notice. We may get all or some of the above.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

I want the second Metroid stage to be either Bryyo or Phaze. Those are two of my favorite Metroid locals ever. Metroid Prime 3 really did a brilliant job of art direction on the planets.

2 New Videos, one fight in the Metroid Stage, one in Delfino Plaza.

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

Around the Network
DonWii said:
2 New Videos, one fight in the Metroid Stage, one in Delfino Plaza.

http://media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748545/vids_1.html

Nice, now if only we could see the Ice Climber's stage from the trailer. and how many times has ioi posted in this topic!? :O

I just have to say, though i'm extremely disappointed that this game was delayed (the hype was going to give me a heart attack before, but now it's definitely going to kill me) this game will very well be one of the greatest games ever made. I'm sure everyone who plays will get addicted.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3163615

Impressions from 1up.

Also, Little Mac is a confirmed Assist Trophy, so those wishing for him to be playable, well....

Also, Peach's FS:

Princess Peach has a large screen-filling one that starts off with two mirror images of her showing up on the right and left sides, blowing a kiss of rose petals, followed by round, fuzzy peaches raining from the sky, effectively wiping out everything in sight.

• Mario: 52
  • Wario: 36
  • Link: 35
  • Kirby: 35 
  • Fox: 30
  • Pit: 26
  • Yoshi: 24
  • Pikachu: 23
  • ZSS: 19
  • Metaknight: 17
  • Samus: 16
  • DK: 16