By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Trust me...this stuff had been done quite some time ago...I mean...they played a Snake vs. Mario match like 4 months ago if I remember correctly...I'm sure they're adding things still...but it's not like they don't seriously consider adding Sonic, online, whatever...these are things the developer himself wanted for Melee...just didn't have the time or resources.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

To me it seems the only limitation of this game will be that it has to fit on just 1 disk. I'm amazed by the sheer amount of characters, assist trophies, collectible items, musics and levels they already confirmed and still more to come!

Looking forward to the Sonic stage.

Oh yeah I want the Sonic stage to be a Pinball stage!

THE selection screen: Sonic seems to be unlocked but not Snake.

Dude, when I woke up today I was like "I had this dream... Sonic was announced playable, I almost had a stroke, but took screencaps of those awesome video and posted them everywhere..."

But then I check... and it's still for real! 

fazz said:

THE selection screen: Sonic seems to be unlocked but not Snake.

Dude, when I woke up today I was like "I had this dream... Sonic was announced playable, I almost had a stroke, but took screencaps of those awesome video and posted them everywhere..."

But then I check... and it's still for real! 

After hurting my eyes a lil' bit. I figured out almost all the characters on the screen.

From left to right:

1st line: Mario, DK, Link, Samus, Fox, Pikachu, 2nd line: diddy, Pit, Meta-knight, Ike?, Peach, Yoshi. 3rd line: Sonic, Bowser, EMPTY?.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network

Someone had BETTER hold A on Samus and see what happens hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wow... Sonic...

Do you know what this means?

Do you KNOW what this MEANS?!

This means Sonic is going to be in a good game!!!

The addition of new characters aside, could there be any other announcement that would make anybody want to buy this game even more?

What else would YOU like to see? (Aside from new characters) 

Currently playing: Civ 6

Miis. They go beyond new characters...it would make the character possibilities endless...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

OMFG! Sonic the M*****F***** Hedgehog! Sorry, I couldn't contain myself. Finally lol! This game..... I don't even know what to say... it brings a tear to my eye *sniffle*

Just kiss the tip.