By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Entroper said:
Wow... Sonic...

Do you know what this means?

Do you KNOW what this MEANS?!

This means Sonic is going to be in a good game!!!

*points at Sonic Rush*

Oh, you meant a home console game?

*points at Sonic 2 for the Genesis*

Oh, you meant a recent home console game?

*points at Sonic 2 XBLA release*

Oh, you meant a recently developed home console game?

*cries* 

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

No words can describe how I feel right now. SONIC!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! My favorite character! Sorry Link and Kirby but Sonic is officially my favorite character for Brawl! I knew it was only a matter of time! This is the best update EVER!!!!...well to me any way. Now I can finally beat the crap out of Mario with Sonic! Online co-op will rock but can you do it with random people also?

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

BenKenobi88 said:
Miis. They go beyond new characters...it would make the character possibilities endless...

Miis could potentially ruin the entire game.  I'll throw them on the same boat of lameness that the ffVII characters sail on.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Oh and I do belive a final fantasy character will make it in but probably a moogle or chocobo.

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Avalach21 said:
BenKenobi88 said:
Miis. They go beyond new characters...it would make the character possibilities endless...

Miis could potentially ruin the entire game.  I'll throw them on the same boat of lameness that the ffVII characters sail on.

What!? Wouldn't it be cool if your Mii could fight against cool characters?

Around the Network

SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 ZOMG!! ZOMGPWNSOMEAESOMEPWNZORZDGGJKE!!!!111 Okay now that is out of the way. SSBB Sales when announed: 7 Million Online: 8 Million Sonic: 400 Billion.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME IS GOING TO ROCK!!!!

This game has achieved perfection and beyond.

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Can this game honestly get anymore awesome? Is there such a thing as a threshold of awesome?

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/17/resizexl1.png%5B/IMG%5D">

I was bored. I'll make it better later 

TBD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! why me.