By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

diegomoroco777 said:
 As BenKenobi said, a zelda stage should be revealed soon. Maybe one that changes between Light and Twilight? That would be sweeeeeeeet.

That would be so awesome words can't even describe it.  That and a Wind Waker stage on Tetra's Pirate Ship.   I want this game so much >_<

Around the Network
TheSource said:

EB Games & Game Stop have Super Smash Brothers Brawl (in the USA) for a Sept 1, 2007 release date..

Previously, Metroid Prime was given an Aug 1 release date on EB Games & Game Stop..and it is now known to be coming out Aug 20...

Lemme give you guys some insight from a GS employee (me);

Anything that has a release date on the first of a month, 49 of 50 times it's just a tentative general guess by corporate on which month it will come out, therefore, GS is expecting a Sept. release.

Also, EB Games, and GS are the same company as of last year. 

Currently playing: Civ 6

cdude1034 said:

Anything that has a release date on the first of a month, 49 of 50 times it's just a tentative general guess by corporate on which month it will come out, therefore, GS is expecting a Sept. release.

Whoa...I didn't know EB Games combined with GS...though I guess I don't see many GameSpots around.

Meh...I just buy my games at department stores...they're the same price everywhere, and I can buy a pack of gum and some energy drinks to consume while playing my new game!

And yeah...store dates are guesses...but I still have the feeling that sometimes, perhaps that 1 out of 50 times, it's an educated date. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
cdude1034 said:

Whoa...I didn't know EB Games combined with GS...though I guess I don't see many GameSpots around.

Meh...I just buy my games at department stores...they're the same price everywhere, and I can buy a pack of gum and some energy drinks to consume while playing my new game!

And yeah...store dates are guesses...but I still have the feeling that sometimes, perhaps that 1 out of 50 times, it's an educated date.

Woah, not Gamespot, different company. EB and Gamestop combined. I guess it's just all where you live as far Gas what you see. Over here in San Antonio, there are no more EB's, they all changed their names to gamestop.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Update coming! *crosses fingers for something good*

Around the Network

Well, it was something.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Update: Banana Peel

Yes, banana peels... You don’t, um…think they’re too much of a cliché, do you?

I mean, when a banana peel gets dropped, everybody pretty much knows what’s going to happen next.

Oh... She threw it.

You’re gonna slip! Trust me, you’re GONNA slip!

See?! You slipped!

I wonder if this joke is understood around the world.

Slipping and falling on your backside... Ouch!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I guess I'll be content with this crappy update since the previous two were good.

Horrible update. It's redeeming factor is that the expression on Kirby in that last picture is priceless. That and we got to read more of Sakurai's crazy antics hehe.

Come on guys...not every day has to be a huge announcement.

You think the game needs to be filled with SUPER LASER BLASTERS and AMAZING SPECIAL ITEMS? There's updates with new characters, new levels...there has to updates with little items like this sometimes...

I submit that a Super Smash update about a banana is better than no Super Smash update at all.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM