By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Midna could transform like Zelda did in Melee,

Around the Network

No way is that a twilight princess stage. That's obviously the Kid Icarus stage.

I don't ZZetaAlec, but you might be right I mean look at the staute above Kirby's head in the second pic

OriGin said:
LOL what the hell, this was an awesome update whoever was complaining... it's hilarious the way Sakurai (or whoever he gets to write it) comments on all the pictures... the pure comedy gold found with those comments is worth the update alone, and that's the point of the item updates.

Look at Samus peeking over the edge just before kirby slips... it's fucken GOLD

G.
O.
L.
D.

I tell you.

No more characters this week, no way. Maybe a level, and another item... it's impossible to speculate though, but this site is awesome.

Loved the Eargasm yesterday.

QFT

I hope for more updates like this. The Samus peeking thing is exactly what makes this blog great. It may not seem like much but these is clearly those little touches in the blog that you expect from nintendo developers.

This was actually one of my favourite updates, despite the lack of new information

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
OriGin said:
LOL what the hell, this was an awesome update whoever was complaining... it's hilarious the way Sakurai (or whoever he gets to write it) comments on all the pictures... the pure comedy gold found with those comments is worth the update alone, and that's the point of the item updates.

Look at Samus peeking over the edge just before kirby slips... it's fucken GOLD

G.
O.
L.
D.

I tell you.

No more characters this week, no way. Maybe a level, and another item... it's impossible to speculate though, but this site is awesome.

Loved the Eargasm yesterday.

QFT

I hope for more updates like this. The Samus peeking thing is exactly what makes this blog great. It may not seem like much but these is clearly those little touches in the blog that you expect from nintendo developers.

This was actually one of my favourite updates, despite the lack of new information

It's what you can read between the screnshots, young Padawan.. 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

That's the Kid Icarus level, not Zelda. I still predict it gets blogged on Friday though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Alacrist said:

What nobody has seems to notice is that, they are fighting on the Zelda TP stage, look at the gylphs in each picture on the folating platforms.

No. Thats Angle Land from Kid Icarus.

Did you watch the Nintendo World 2006 Video?

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but Havok was NOT developed by Valve, they just used and slightly adapted it for Half Life 2.

(I'm sorry if someone has already posted this, but I rushed to post after reading RolStoppable's post).

SamuelRSmith said:
Sorry if I'm late to the party, but Havok was NOT developed by Valve, they just used and slightly adapted it for Half Life 2.

(I'm sorry if someone has already posted this, but I rushed to post after reading RolStoppable's post).

Yeah, someone else beat you.  I think Valve might have been among the first to make it well-known though.

Also, Source engine rocks.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Alacrist said:
I don't ZZetaAlec, but you might be right I mean look at the staute above Kirby's head in the second pic

Again...have you watched the videos?

Those statues are like...Hercules-looking dudes.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM