By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

BenKenobi88 said:

Music Update: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Medley

Among the songs played in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time were many famous tunes that had a profound effect on the future of the series.

We’re using those songs in an extravagant medley here—it’s the preeminent Zelda listening experience!

And to think this will be played in-game. I think that’s just fantastic.

just imagine me kicking your guys' asses  in this game with that music plaing in the back ground.

ness..BATTER UP!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

That zelda tune sounds great but not better than the metroid one though.

Every tune so far has been simply fantastic. I can't even choose my favorite; Zelda, Metroid and Yoshi have all been awesome. I can't wait to hear the music from Donkey Kong Country and F-Zero.

I think the operative word in everything we've seen from the game so far is extravagant.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Quality.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Truly an epic game in all categories. What do you think it will manage in metacritic?  96% sounds not illogical to me.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network
weezy said:
BenKenobi88 said:

Music Update: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Medley

Among the songs played in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time were many famous tunes that had a profound effect on the future of the series.

We’re using those songs in an extravagant medley here—it’s the preeminent Zelda listening experience!

And to think this will be played in-game. I think that’s just fantastic.

just imagine me kicking your guys' asses  in this game with that music plaing in the back ground.

ness..BATTER UP!

Why I do beleive that sounded like a challange. You ready to BRING IT!

Please...Ness won't stand a chance against Samus.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

why is that rol?

Awesome, love the Zelda tune.

I passed on the last two but borrowed them from friends all the time, so there is no way I'm passing up on this one too (mostly cause I don't know any friends with a wii yet). I'd probably pass on this game if my brother managed to buy it before me though, but that's unlikely and I'm sure I'd head over fairly often if it did happen.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)