By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

next update will be zelda's final smash plz!!!

Around the Network

I actually had a lot of respect for jjseth as a poster until a few weeks ago. I guess I was wrong about his maturity. Oh well. Children will be children. Just have to ban his troll accounts now.

I don't know about respect....but I didn't think he was bat shit insane.....I'm glad I got on here when I did, I got to read his posts before they got deleted, inappropriate though they were, they were HILARIOUS. It reminds me of that cyberbullying commercial. You have to wonder who could possibly be crazy enough to actually say some of the things that get said on this here internet.  It's like some crazy ten year old hijacked his account....and....then made more accounts. I'll bet you all ten bucks we see him back here witin about twenty minutes. With a new SN that says something else even more inappropriate.....that way, even if you ban him and delete his post, his SN still mocks you.

I like Bacon said:

jammer, ok 3 cookies

Hmmmmmm. Tomorrow is Monday Maddness!!!! We get 5 updates in a row and Sonic is revealed. Am i right?

Edit: woot im the first on the new page

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

wrong.

Around the Network

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

It's the 100th day of Brawl updates!!!

*eats cookies*

I like Bacon said:

*eats cookies*

The 100th Brawl update was a long time ago.  It was WiFi.

naznatips said:
I like Bacon said:

*eats cookies*

The 100th Brawl update was a long time ago.  It was WiFi.

I knew someone would say that. XD

100th DAY of updates, not the 100th one.

Hmm...I don't feel like counting...I'll take your word on it.

Then I predict Ganondorf.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )