By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Im guessing there is going to be an update tomorrow for smash brothers.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
If Miis were playable characters, we could make a Mii of the president of Take Two, and a Mii of Jack Thompson, and then just duke it out haha.

Cmon, guys, what fun is it when you just guess a generic stage or generic item? When you get it right, it's a whoop-dee-doo...had like a 10% chance anyway.

I guess Lucas's special moves.

well, not counting notices then it would be 16.6% chance of getting the category correct.

Also, Jack Thompson Mii should replace Sandbag. lol

and tomorrow is a very special day for Brawl updates, anyone who can tell me why will get TWO cookies!

babycakes33 said:

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

babycakes33 said:

you've got my vote for best prediction! lol

I'll make a completely crazy prediction. Punch Out or Ice Hockey character for an assist trophy.

Around the Network

meh i guess something simple, like some sort of item. Hope it's something Link related.

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

I like Bacon said:
BenKenobi88 said:
If Miis were playable characters, we could make a Mii of the president of Take Two, and a Mii of Jack Thompson, and then just duke it out haha.

Cmon, guys, what fun is it when you just guess a generic stage or generic item? When you get it right, it's a whoop-dee-doo...had like a 10% chance anyway.

I guess Lucas's special moves.

well, not counting notices then it would be 16.6% chance of getting the category correct.

Also, Jack Thompson Mii should replace Sandbag. lol

and tomorrow is a very special day for Brawl updates, anyone who can tell me why will get TWO cookies!

Three cookies and you've got a deal.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Deleted Post

jjseth is my hero.

jammer, ok 3 cookies

Deleted Post

jjseth is my hero.