By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I'd save that angel from Galaxy first.

Around the Network

Lawl

nice update =DD

What will happen to the one you don’t save?!(aka Peach). Well, I think Petey will keep her and they will do some action later, like swinging iron cages with women inside.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

What if you wanted to play as one of them?

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

haha this game gets better and better !!!!

Around the Network

I'm betting the one you don't save (zelda for me) gets brainwashed or something, then you have to fight them later.

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Well, you're on a three minute time limit. Maybe you only need to save one, but if you can save both you get some sort of bonus?

But if you are only able to save one, perhaps the other is not necessarily brainwashed, but maybe is cloned so that later you're fighting subspace creatures that fight like her.

-Manella: Yeah... sux0rz! I hate missing out on food...
-Maya: Nick... what does "Sucksores" mean?
-Phoenix: No idea...

Well then I'd definitely save Zelda....I'd rather fight Peach later than Zelda.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

can someone tell me when has Petey ever been that big, and if you have to fight him with Kirby how is he going to suck him in his mouth his too freekin big lol

edit : doesnt matter brain fart i forgot you cant suck up bosses

He was pretty big in Sunshine...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )