By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Ant said:

can someone tell me when has Petey ever been that big, and if you have to fight him with Kirby...

Good point I forgot we're talking about Kirby here doing the fight. Which one can he save in time? Pfft, c'mon now, Kirby could use his sheer awesomeness to take out Petey in a blink of an eye. The only question Kirby has is which of the women should he free after the fight to help him defuse the bomb? Then again, this is Kirby we're talking about, he could just eat the bomb and gain a power in the process xD

Around the Network

Petey Pirahna has been that big since at least Super Mario Sunshine for the GC. He may be slightly bigger here, but not by a lot. I'm sure kirby can do it just like he does with bowser.

Also, It says you can save EITHER peach OR zelda, so not both. So between those two (i'm sure there will be other pairs too) that i'll be saving zelda first, then the next time through peach to see if its any different.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

fazz said:
And Zelda looks so hot on that last pic ;)

I can't say I feel the same way after someone posted this on another forum.....

Still kinky.

I love how this is going to turn out. This is what I originally thought it was going to be. You play thoyught a long story with many different characters. Maybe new paths will open as you get different characters, or you'll have a Subspace Emissary 2. I'm going to save Peach though, as I use her more.

Oh, and something I made.........

That's incredibly disturbing Smashchu

^ indeed

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me

Around the Network

I still think the story mode gathers all the badguys from all the series together against all the goodguys, lead by this new clan. I think metaknight's ship is there because he is one of the villians and I think Petey Piranha is just one of the Mario villains in the mold.

We haven't been shown many villians in all of this and all of the characters fighting against this evil force are the good characters, maybe that is why we haven't seen many villians as characters yet.

clandecyon said:

I still think the story mode gathers all the badguys from all the series together against all the goodguys, lead by this new clan. I think metaknight's ship is there because he is one of the villians and I think Petey Piranha is just one of the Mario villains in the mold.

We haven't been shown many villians in all of this and all of the characters fighting against this evil force are the good characters, maybe that is why we haven't seen many villians as characters yet.

Well, that would make sense except Meta-Knight never has been a bad guy.  He just has a code of honor that often pits him against Kirby.  Not to mention who would be the boss characters for the villains?  There are never really any huge heroes...

Metaknight is no villian. This is how it may have went. Metaknight went to subspace in his ship as a tourist. When he got out of the ship he accidently forgot the keys and left the door, hatch, whatever, open. Then the subspace army came and stole his ship. Now Metaknight is stranded in subspace and must make his way back to "the world".

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

naznatips said:
ugg1020 said:
I'm saving Peach just cause she's better, and Zelda should have just teleported anyways. Plus at least Peach has her own game that doesn't suck that hard.

How could anyone save Peach over Zelda?   Zelda has been a Ninja (Sheik) and a Pirate (Tetra)!

I wouldn't worry about the death cages of women not making this kid friendly.  It was already going to be rated Teen anyway. 

Whoa people. Who ever said the person you didn't save would die? Maybe they just take her away to some castle where you'd have to go to save her. But if the other person does die...

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

naznatips said:
That's incredibly disturbing Smashchu

Hey, I didn't make it. Still, that's what I think when ever I see that pic.