By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Also, note the difference in graphics between the cinematic:

and actual gameplay:

Oh wait!  There is no difference!  Sorry Legend...if you ever check this thread that is hehe. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I wonder what Petey's final smash will be, and how you defeat him.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Huh? This is a boss, not a playable character.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I know that, but I still think bosses should be able to use items. It sucked master hand couldn't use items, and I can't believe smash has gotten this far without bosses using items. So if Petey could use items, what would he do with the final smash ball?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

It doesn't matter what he would do, because he won't. He's a boss, he won't be using items. Smaller bosses might, but not this one.

They do their own stuff, like swing big cages at you.

It'd be stupid if Master Hand used items...that would make no sense. A big finger swinging a lightsaber around and throwing Pokeballs at you? Lame! If it's a smaller, regular character boss, then sure, but not big, themed bosses. They have their own sets of moves and are very strong, so they don't need items.

EDIT:  I mean...you're serious?

You would rather prefer a badass boss like this Petey Piranha put down his death cages of women that he's swinging at you, and instead pick up a tiny fire flower that shoots 3 foot flames?  Or reach down with his leafy hands and pick up a bumper?  And proceed to toss it at you?  That'd be the lamest boss ever.  I prefer the death cages.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Around the Network

You don't know what crazy s#!t Miyamato can do. He might make Petey swallow the cages and barf them onto Kirby.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

There is going to be a lot of speculation with this update!:

If you save a certain one will you play different levels depending on which one you saved? what happens to the one you don't save? If you play as Peach or Zelda, will Mario and Link be put into the cage? and more...

Pretty cool update. I hope there are different levels depending on which character you'll save. That would kick so much ass!!!!!

I actually I would want them to have final smashes, maybe a special meter for however many times they hit you the meter goes up, and it eventually ends up doing a mega attack, like swallowing the cages and barfing them onto you, causing massive damage and you to slip, and now that i think about, bosses using items would suck

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
I actually I would want them to have final smashes, maybe a special meter for however many times they hit you the meter goes up, and it eventually ends up doing a mega attack, like swallowing the cages and barfing them onto you, causing massive damage and you to slip, and now that i think about, bosses using items would suck

What is your obsession with him eating the cages then barfing them?  Seriously, stop.

Bosses always have big moves....they often start slow, and end by going crazy with BIG moves.  He will NOT have a final smash move...he's a BOSS.  He'll have big, scary moves, probably as big and amazing-looking as a Final Smash, so stop worrying about it.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:

It doesn't matter what he would do, because he won't. He's a boss, he won't be using items. Smaller bosses might, but not this one.

They do their own stuff, like swing big cages at you.

It'd be stupid if Master Hand used items...that would make no sense. A big finger swinging a lightsaber around and throwing Pokeballs at you? Lame! If it's a smaller, regular character boss, then sure, but not big, themed bosses. They have their own sets of moves and are very strong, so they don't need items.

EDIT:  I mean...you're serious?

You would rather prefer a badass boss like this Petey Piranha put down his death cages of women that he's swinging at you, and instead pick up a tiny fire flower that shoots 3 foot flames?  Or reach down with his leafy hands and pick up a bumper?  And proceed to toss it at you?  That'd be the lamest boss ever.  I prefer the death cages.

"Death cages of women"? XD

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"