By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

whatever, it's very similar though.

Around the Network

Is it just me or does it seem more and more likely that ZSS will be unlockable as a standalone charakter ??? Why put all this effort into someone you hardly use ??? Well sice they are putting a lot of effort into every little detail it still could be but I do see ZSS as a own playable charakter (maybe ZSSs supermove turnes her back into full metal Samus ??? did I just blow some minds or what ???)

I think it will work like this:

You know how in Melee, if you held down the A button at the very beginning of a match as Zelda, you would start playing as Sheik. Well I think if you hold the A button as Samus, you'll start off playing as ZSS.

It's very possible. You can do it in Melee, so why not Brawl? right?

So much debate over Zero Suit Samus. El Duderino makes a good point about ZSS's smash maybe putting her back in the Samus suit, but what is the big deal about wanting to play as Zero Suit Samus? There are much more fun characters I can think of playing with, but it seems 90% of those interested in this game are worried about it.

Isn't the big deal that you can play as Samus period? Whether she transforms into Zero Suit Samus or not is just a bonus, I mean we only see glimpses of Aran without her suit in the games anyway, why not just have her accessible from a final smash similar to how she is seen minimally in the games? I say leave her would-be character slot open for an entirely new character.

well, if you can transfrom at the beginning of the match like I said earlier, then everyone should be happy!

Around the Network

@ clandecyon: We are not worried about Samus because she´s the only charakter we care for, it´s just the only one we have unanwerd questions about, sure I´d be happy if she was just as in Melee but the uncertainty of whats is going to be like playing her is just to much for many of us, personally I like playing about 80-90% of the Melee charakters but I realy specialized on only a handfull and Samus was one of them.

Samus is my main character, she kicks ass...so how Zero Suit Samus works is of interest to me as well.

But he gave ZSS her own bio...that should mean it's a selectable character...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
But he gave ZSS her own bio...that should mean it's a selectable character...

It's possible. If not do you think what I said earlier is possible? I'll copy and paste it:

"I think it will work like this:

You know how in Melee, if you held down the A button at the very beginning of a match as Zelda, you would start playing as Sheik. Well I think if you hold the A button as Samus, you'll start off playing as ZSS.

It's very possible. You can do it in Melee, so why not Brawl? right?"

Next week's update might as well be tippers.

Update: Tippers!

That's right tippers. It's what happens when you hit with the tip. It makes stuff go farther. Guess you never knew about that!

@tether
What a mediocre update.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Next week's update might as well be tippers.

Update: Tippers!

That's right tippers. It's what happens when you hit with the tip. It makes stuff go farther. Guess you never knew about that!

@tether
What a mediocre update.

lol

Here's a crappy update:

YOU CAN WALK!!!! ZOMG! =O

>_>