By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Perhaps a few stickers could hint at something, but there's so many of them that it doesn't really matter...they'll probably have a sticker from every Nintendo game ever made...or close to it hehe. Cmon update!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Update: Tether Recovery

You know that Zero Suit Samus has a Plasma Whip, right? But you may not know that she can use it for recovery.

Samus is falling! This looks bad!

She uses her up special move! She just manages to latch on!

Whew, that was a close one.

She can retract it to bring her to the ledge.

Moves like that can be pretty thrilling. And it’s not exclusive to Zero Suit Samus... Other characters can do it, too!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wonder if you can tether an opponent?

Well looks like the "grapple beam" move returns, except as an Up-B move for Zero Suit Samus...

Does this mean regular Samus's grab will still grab ledges? And Link? I assume that last sentence confirms that...it's just weird because this is a Special move, not a grab for ZSS.

And again, with Zero Suit Samus...she's gotta be selectable, because Sakurai shows her all the freakin time...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Around the Network

srry hit post button on accident.

Wow i just realized now what a beautiful stage the bridge of eldin is.

Dude...every stage is beautiful.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
Dude...every stage is beautiful.

Yeah, I still can't believe how good the game looks. I almost expect Sakurai to come out and go "Haha got ya!  We made these screen on a PC.  The actual game looks like crap!"

How on earth do they create those facial expressions? All the char. show fear, amazement or curiocity.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Well it's not something new for the grab on the edge deal, it is going to be odd if that is indeed ZeroSS's triple-jump or Up+B move.

I'm also very impressed with the level design it seems lighting has really brought the game to life.