By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I love this, I reckon it's cool... hopefully they will let you sticker the Wii Menu or something... probably not but that would be sweet :)

Around the Network

I never even used the camera mode in Melee because of memory card constraints. I imagine I might give it a try in Brawl because of the lovely 512mb every Wii comes with.

Some way of sending them around would be very nice indeed.

Erik Aston said:
Stickers!

He also confirmed that trophies are back... So I imagine they'll be a couple hundred trophies, and hopefully a bazillion stickers...

Kewl.

I hope there are more trophies. 500 seems good. cool little update.

*is still waiting on Fox's FS*

Non Sequor said:
Speaking of balance adjustments, they really need to decastrate Ness. All of his attacks except his forward smash were worthless in Melee.

err, sorry to bother you, but ness was to me the best character in Melee

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I like Bacon said:
Erik Aston said:
Stickers!

He also confirmed that trophies are back... So I imagine they'll be a couple hundred trophies, and hopefully a bazillion stickers...

Kewl.

I hope there are more trophies. 500 seems good. cool little update.

*is still waiting on Fox's FS*

Cool update... It would be cool if you could exchange virtual stickers for real))

True fighters don't wear socks.

Around the Network

I am hoping we have the ability to exchange stickers over Wi-Fi

Consoles I Own: NES, SNES, N64, GC, GBA, DS, X360, Wii

Yeah I fell asleep early...oh well.

I predict Pokemon music and stage the next 2 days!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Nobody going to post the sticker update? I think its kinda cool. Remember the sticker boards back in the day for Ninja Turtles, Smurfs, Sesame Street, etc? You took the little reusable rubber type stickers and put them on a backdrop that was set in the world of the characters so that you can play out stories and such. It was sortof an alternative for Action Figures. This would be neat in Smash Brothers because it looks like there are many many different types that you can put together and form crude storyboards or comics. Should be very cool to play with and maybe we can send friends them over Wi-Fi.  Much more flexable than "Trophies" and also collectible/customizable like the Animal Crossing appeal.

You're free to post it, anybody can post these updates if they wish...I'm too lazy.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
You're free to post it, anybody can post these updates if they wish...I'm too lazy.

I went to update because you didn't. But when the pictures were put in, they were tiny, the pic was literally 1 pixel. and I didn't want to stretch it out and make it look moderately retarded. So I didn't post it.