By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare:Banjo 3 is 80% vehicle.

rocketpig said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I have a major question to ask everyone.

Where is that dude with the SotN avatar who flamed me when I said that the trailer looked dissapointing cause of all the vehicles.

He said, "At least it's not a rehash like Nintendo and they are trying something different."

Say something now, SotN guy. Post on this topic and admit your mistake in defending the game as a platformer, because this completely justifies my argument.

PS: I own a 360 and a PS3. I love my 360 more. However, this game looks bad. I never played the previous ones, but that doesn't really matter since this one is apparently a free-roaming vehicle game.

Who thinks they put Mario in the trailer to increase sales?

Don't even get me started. Remember when I posted that news article 3 months ago entitled something like "Rare announces Banjo Gameplay, Sure to Suck Ass"?

Boy, did I catch hell for that one.

BTW, now that we're on the topic of that news article, this is to everyone who bashed me in that thread:

*turns around, bends over, drops pants*

Bitches!

Vince McMahon is that you?

Around the Network

Good job RocketPig

I'm sure the game will be fun but its not what I wanted. I still don't understand why they have it as a sequal and not a side game or a seperate game. I wounder if they will put this on PC as well?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Anybody remember diddy kong racing? A racing game with boats, planes and cars that had light platformer undertones?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

To be fair, running and jumping doesn't sound as fun as custom vehicles

I like diddy kong racing. Not as good as mario kart, but sure a good game. And the combination of a race with different vehicles like one player driving, one flying and one in a hoovercraft all in the same race was real cool.

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
ToastyJaguar said:
To be fair, running and jumping doesn't sound as fun as custom vehicles

Depends on how tedious building the vehicles get. If the concept is implemented well, creating your own vehicle will be lots of fun. I just hope they don't made it so you have to design a brand no vehicle for every obstacle in the game.

@Darc Requiem

That is quite amusing. 

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Darc Requiem said:
rocketpig said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I have a major question to ask everyone.

Where is that dude with the SotN avatar who flamed me when I said that the trailer looked dissapointing cause of all the vehicles.

He said, "At least it's not a rehash like Nintendo and they are trying something different."

Say something now, SotN guy. Post on this topic and admit your mistake in defending the game as a platformer, because this completely justifies my argument.

PS: I own a 360 and a PS3. I love my 360 more. However, this game looks bad. I never played the previous ones, but that doesn't really matter since this one is apparently a free-roaming vehicle game.

Who thinks they put Mario in the trailer to increase sales?

Don't even get me started. Remember when I posted that news article 3 months ago entitled something like "Rare announces Banjo Gameplay, Sure to Suck Ass"?

Boy, did I catch hell for that one.

BTW, now that we're on the topic of that news article, this is to everyone who bashed me in that thread:

*turns around, bends over, drops pants*

Bitches!

Vince McMahon is that you?

what the ****

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

people still don't get that its not a racer, but a platformer with vehicles

I think they want it to be more like Ratchet & Clank, which while being a great series isn't really Banjo and Kazooie style. I trust the developers, but this is upsetting for me.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

thanny said:
wow... i am no longer regretting it being on a console i do not own. way to screw a great franchise.

Wow I am simply amazed you have the foresight to see that the game is now screwed. Perhaps you should wait until some reviews are released or even more extreme play the game.