By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rare:Banjo 3 is 80% vehicle.

Griffin said:
I don't understand why everyone is upset at Rare when Nintendo wrecked the Mario i grew up loving when they brought it to 3D. The same goes with Zelda, metroid, Sonic, and any other older Franchise that we grew up playing.

Umm... you're nuts. You can still get all those games in 2-D.

New Super Mario Bros. (DS)

Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS)

Metroid Fusion (GBA)

Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)

Sonic Rush (DS)

Sonic Rush Adventure (DS)

Looks like you need a DS man.  It can play all those games.

Around the Network
NintendoTogepi said:
Darc Requiem said:
rocketpig said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
I have a major question to ask everyone.

Where is that dude with the SotN avatar who flamed me when I said that the trailer looked dissapointing cause of all the vehicles.

He said, "At least it's not a rehash like Nintendo and they are trying something different."

Say something now, SotN guy. Post on this topic and admit your mistake in defending the game as a platformer, because this completely justifies my argument.

PS: I own a 360 and a PS3. I love my 360 more. However, this game looks bad. I never played the previous ones, but that doesn't really matter since this one is apparently a free-roaming vehicle game.

Who thinks they put Mario in the trailer to increase sales?

Don't even get me started. Remember when I posted that news article 3 months ago entitled something like "Rare announces Banjo Gameplay, Sure to Suck Ass"?

Boy, did I catch hell for that one.

BTW, now that we're on the topic of that news article, this is to everyone who bashed me in that thread:

*turns around, bends over, drops pants*

Bitches!

Vince McMahon is that you?

what the ****

Well Rocket Pig basically wanted all the bashers to kiss his....erm posterior. So that is why I asked if he was Vince McMahon. Vince has made a habit of dropping his pants and making people kiss is erm...posterior.

starcraft I guess will be happy with Rare's change in direction with Banjo moving from platform to a customisable vehicle game. If this happened on a Nintendo console, starcraft would be slamming it. But on 360, starcraft would be saying "Great idea, Banjo racer sounds cool to me. Rare have brought a good change to the Banjo series. GOTY."

lmao

mgs4 will sell 2.4m week 1

japan:500k

others: 1m

NA:900k

AAA (90%+) games (metacritic):

nintendo:65

Xbox: 42

playstation: 98

i have i feeling banjo will turn out to be horrible 80% of the game will in vehicles only.. that's takes away from the platforming the game is suppose to be all about doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me my opinion.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Why would they do this???
Sounds like the dumbest game ever now....and I loved banjo 1 and 2

http://www.youtube.com/sweetlamakidsenior .....SSBB, Gears, GTA vids

Sweetlamakid got banned so it's now sweetlamakidsenior

"Good games come and go, but Gears is forever"

If it turns out that this is largely a racer then I am not buying it!