Falco > Fox ! *runs away*

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network

*grabs smashball*

*runs over Elite1 with my Landmaster*

My first one, the Lich King:

Then, a Christmas Lich King:

And my current one, a Helghast (which I got before it was cool):

I think I'll go back to the original Lich King a week or so after Killzone 2 releases. Or maybe something else entirely. Hmm...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

yes the lich king was ace

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I got a new avatar after the server crash deleted my old one.

Nobody could tell what was going on in this pic when it was avatar-sized anyway.

Around the Network

Are those Fire plants form Mario?

Anyways Mine:

First Avatar!

Second Avy!

Third, had for a couple of minutes

Fourth, had this one for a while.

Fifth, had this one fore a few minutes

Sixth, this one I had for a while

Seventh,Had this for a day

8th, and my final avy, had this one for a while

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Yeah they were at a retro gaming art exhibit in Los Angeles last September, i-am-8-bit. I got there right after they closed and it was all barred up. I was pissed. So I just took a picture in front of the plants with all my luggage, and left.

^ Oh that sucks, I hate it when stuff is closed.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

R.I.P. pink boner balloon avatar.

I'm putting this look to rest in order to appear more professional. The internet is serious business folks. Also, my new look is a tribute to TheSource's really really old avatar with the fu manchu. Esmoreit says I look like a genie now, and that's a cool fringe benefit I guess.

Never changed mine.Its awsome

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.