By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are some of the badly reviewed games that you've liked/loved?

Pokemon Mystery dungeon, had a good storyline and was quite fun finishing it.

Around the Network

Yoshi´s Story, very good game, very fun, good art style and very bad score.

MANUELF said:
Yoshi´s Story, very good game, very fun, good art style and very bad score.

Yeah, that's another one.

Yoshi's Story is a brilliant game and its scores are the most ridiculous mistake in the history of reviews! 

Shadow the Hedgehog definatly.

Silent Hill 2 PC version. Despite having all the content of the Xbox version, despite having better graphics than consoles version, despite supporting all kind of controllers (and being reviewed like if it didn't), despite being the best version out there, it was rated WAY lower than both console versions.

Around the Network

Sight Training recieved universally poor reviews. It's no worse than the Brain Training games which recieved relatively better scores. In some respects the game is better than Brain Training. The sports minigames in particular stand out for me. It was not deserving of such poor reviews, but you can't trust the hardcore gaming press to evaluate these types of games objectively.

suikoden series. loved the games, but they always seem to get bad reviews

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Despite the extremely mixed reviews it has got (80 from 1UP and GameSpit, 30 from IGN), I really like God Hand.

Other than that umm... all the stuff from Paradox that most reviewers are too casual to appreciate. =P

Parokki said:
Despite the extremely mixed reviews it has got (80 from 1UP and GameSpit, 30 from IGN), I really like God Hand.

Other than that umm... all the stuff from Paradox that most reviewers are too casual to appreciate. =P

LOL

im not sure howthe reviews were but im the only person i know who liked the legend of dragoon lol